Review RAVPOWER GaN charger
When it comes to the application of gallium nitride ( GaN charger ) in USB PD fast charging appliances,
we have to mention the brand Ravpower, which is a well-known cross-border e-commerce brand,
specializing in consumer power accessories, and has a high reputation in the American market.
At the same time, RAVPOWER has launched GaN PD fast charging appliance brand earlier.
Recently, RAVPOWER launched 30W and 61W PD chargers,
which also has built-in gallium nitride technology.
Today we will bring you the details of the RAVPOWER 61W GaN fast charger:
1 ) RAVPOWER GaN 61W PD charger appearance.
- RAVPOWER 61W charger box design is very simple, front of a large “R” word highlights the brand recognition.
- Information about the RAVPOWER 61W charger is on the back of the package.
- Adopt a foldable plug for convenient storage and carrying.
- The charger is designed with a single UBS-C port, green Type-C male head, with “PD” printed on the upper side of USB-C port and indicator light at the bottom.
- The green light is powered on.
- D) The specification of GaN PD chargers are :
- Input : 100-240V – 50/60Hz 1.5A Max
- PD Output : 5V/3A , 9V/3A, 12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A,20.3V/3A .
- RAVPOWER 61W GaN charger is square in shape, round in waist, slightly raised in the middle of the front and back, with the brand logo printed on the front. “RAVPOWER” is written on the front.
- F ) Compared to Apple 61W charger size, the RAVPOWER 61W charger has a huge advantage in size, about half the size of Apple 61W PD charger.
- G ) According to the charger input protocol detected by PD, this power supply supports Apple 2.4A, DCP protocol, and QC2.0, QC3.0. Quick charge protocol.
- In addition, PD fast charging is supported.
- There are 5V/2.4A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A,20.3V/3A .
- The most striking thing about RAVPOWER 61W charger is that it’s so small, half the size of Apple’s 61W fast charger.
- Meanwhile, after testing, we know that this charger support not only PD quick charging, but also Apple 2.4A, DCP protocol, and QC2.0 and 3.0 quick charging protocols.
- Compatible with mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and Apple MacBook Air devices.
- The internal circuit design of this charger is very simple, which also benefits from the adoption of PI PowiGaN control chip, integrated PWM controller, gallium nitride power MOS, protocol identification uses the chip of Well-trend.
- In addition to material attention, internal PCBA positive and negative sides of the charger using thermal conductivity plate design, to avoid the charger in the long-time high power output local overheating, improve user experience.
- For more information about 61W Chargers,
- Please contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Or Visit our website: https://flierdevelopers.com